FS: Bahnsport 18x8 Wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Set of four (4). Great condition! Brushed aluminum. The clearcoat is slightly blemished but is barely visible on a couple of the wheels. They are 18x8". ST requires at least 1" wheel adapter spacers all around for these to fit properly without rubbing. Doing this will also improve handling of the Trac from the wider stance. Adding 8" wide wheels plus 1+" spacers gives the Trac 4" total added width all around comared to stock 7" wheels with no spacers. A good combo of 1" with 1.25" spacers would work nicley and even out the front and rear wheel bases with one another. I would like $385 shipped for the wheels OBO. I am located in Louisiana, so local pickup is welcome also. Thanks, Gary

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Just wheels. If you want wheels and tires I will sell them together with the lugs for $730 shipped via FedEx. Let me know if you may be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally bought the tires brand new back in February of 2006. I had them put on my ST in March of 2006. They are Falken Ziex S/TZ-04 255/55/R18. Look at my other post for the tires. Everything you need is there. Thanks, Gary