FS locking pin/billet tie downs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Traded in the Trac and still have some parts.

Locking pin for bed extebder $25 obo+shipping

Bed extender parts. Let me know what you need

[Broken External Image]:

Lower seat padding and cover. Not perfect but damn good. $10.00+shipping

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

power mirrors w/puddle mirrors. $30+shipping

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Sunpro minitac. $25+shipping

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd consider that bed extender pin but that's way too rich for my blood, especially considering how useful they've been to me. I'll watch this one for now.

Btw, what's the blue truck sitting on the ground in these pictures? Looks like there's been some work done there. That paint is beautiful.

Not overpriced. I know the cost of these, that's why I haven't replaced the broken one...again. I don't use the extender very often and one pin is sufficient when I do use it. Just not worth it to me right now. It's actually a good deal.

They bolt up but the wiring is slightly different. That are of of an explorer sport. I have both sides of the wiring harness so it can be retrofitted. I bought these 2 weeks before my tranny went out so I didn't get a chance to do the swap.

RC how about we close the deal on the mounting pin. 15 dollars. You can simply stick them in an .99 cent padded envelope and mail them to me. No shipping. Just mail them them. Contact me on my cell if needed 865-309-7830. Need your paypal account to send payment.

Well if this stuff doesnt sell im going to shit can it.

I wouldnt. Just keep making an updated thread. Got some good stuff, most members look for.

I find it hard to believe the tie down plates havent sold. They usely sell on here for $45 used....

Yeah, not every member checks the forum religiously. Some pop in once a month or less. I'd just bump this thread every once in a while. Unless it's really just taking up needed space. You should be able to get this stuff into someone's hands who really wants it.

Latest posts