FS: Smoked 3rd Brake Light, Clear Corners, & Door Sills

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric C 2

Reaction score
As the title states, I have a few items for sale.

First up...I have clear corners that were used literally a month and then I purchased the black headlights with black corners. They are flawless.

Second...aluminum door sills that have never been used, only take out of the box. These are the same Todd Z purchased (and then sold).

The third item is a brand new Smoked 3rd Brake Light. It was put on my truck once and during that installation I found a few flaws and thats the reason it is up for sale. First things first, the light did not fit snug up top. If it rained, there was probably a good chance of rain getting in. Second, the metallic plastic around the light has a bad finish on top, almost as if someone rubbed it again something. There is also a little scratch. Lastly the rubber around the inside was put on like crap. I bought this on ebay brand new and did my best to get it replaced with the seller, but after a good month and getting no where I just gave up. You can see all the above mentioned problems in the pictures at the link below.

Lastly, I have stock headlights, stock tails, & stock corners. However, the left tail does have a crack in it.

Prices:

Clear Corners - $35 shipped - SOLD

Smoked 3rd Brake Light - $25 shipped - SOLD

Aluminum Door Sills - $20 shipped - SOLD

Right Tail - SOLD

Headlights - SOLD

Stock Corners - Best Offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I accept paypal. Also, my ebay ID is xsintecx if anyone is worried about doing business with me. I promise nothing but a flawless transaction.

Gene, what's your zip code? I'm going to get a quote on the headlights tomorrow.

Chris, I will be sure to get a hold of you if Gene does not take them.

No, not yet. I am at work until 5pm MST. Its 3 now, so it wont be for at least another 2 1/2 - 3 hours before I will have quotes. I actually might get off work early today actually. Either way, I will let you know as soon as possible.

I emailed you back Boodro, but I will answer your questions on here too. Yes, it is the LED one and it works perfect. The link below shows the one I have, but you can see more pictures at the link in my first post.

Sintec,

do you still have the third light? Sorry, I asked, I just read all your post.

Not interested, thank.

Jose

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts