FS: Used 9007 6000k HID's - Gen1 - $90

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric C 2

Reaction score
As the title states, I am selling my 6000k HIDs. They are used and they work perfect. They only work on low and will take away the use of highs. If you need some pictures of what they look like, I will do my best to get some asap. I am asking $90 shipped. They are ready to be shipped immediately.

UPDATE: Pictures can be seen here....

UPDATE 2: Price lowered to $90

Last edited by a moderator:
im interested in these, but how long have you had these and what brand are they? Any manufacturer warranty? Is the color mostly bright white?

Had them for 9 months. They aren't really a known brand like the high end ones, but the ballasts say Hella technology. I purchased them from a group buy on another car forum. This was the seller's response to the warranty question...

"The ballasts and bulbs come with 14 months warranty from all factory defects. If any component fails within warranty period, we will replace the defective component free of charge.

This warranty specifically excludes defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, submersion, theft, vehicle crash, or by any other type of impact. Removal, installation, or reinstallation costs are not covered by this warranty. All bulbs are tested and burned in by the manufacturer prior to delivery. Burst / exploded HID bulbs are not covered by warranty.

It is the purchaser's responsibility to incur all warranty and return shipping charges."

I understand that warranty isn't over the top, but they have given me no problems and there are plenty of happy customers on club3g.com.

I have a receipt via paypal with a purchase date of april 30th, 2007. So if you had any problems and are within that 14 months, I would be more then happy to help you getting it resolved.

The color i would say is a very light blue. 4300k are white, 6000k are white with a hint of blue, and 8000k are blue.

Latest posts