FS:::xbox 360 + more

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
xbox 360

20g hard drive

8ft rocketfish HDMI cable

2 wireless controllers (white)

dvd remote

COD Modern Warfare 2

Rainbow6 vegas 2

Madden 08

GTA IV w/ downloaded expansion for game (saved on HD)

Ghost Recon 2

Halo 3

Battlefeild

2 wired headsets

Charge station

2 recharge batteries

play/charge kit

350+ship

Ouch, what happened? Decided to 100% switch over to PS3? ;)

I mean, the games cost like 420 alone....controllers are 30-40 bucks, the headsets are 20...you're letting this all go for like half of what it cost?

(Too bad I already have my "3sity" or I'd take you up on the offer, but at this price, it's like stealing from you :( )

I mean, the games cost like 420 alone

KL,

Did you come up with this number randomly or was it planned?

hehehe :D j/k

Ya Reaper, if you say this is cuz you wanna switch to PS3, I'm jumping on a plane just to come down there and kick you square in the nutz

LOL no its definately not for a PSFAIL

haha i hate the ps3

and actually i dont need that stuff im getting a COD xbox

and the other games i dont need anyway

Sorry Reaper, got the elite, with 4 of the listed games. Couldn't talk the wife into buying it to replace the standard one I have upstairs.

I bought the Elite for 279, no games, but already bought it before you posted.

Yours is a fair price though with what you are adding to the sale...

Being a 360 owner myself, I think you are asking a bit too much. Just like selling a vehicle with modifications, you have to find the right buyer who wants those specific games to make your price reasonable. Otherwise, I honestly think only MW2 and Halo 3 are your selling points with the games. $300 + shipping maybe, but not $350 + shipping. Since you are just getting another box, maybe try and sell the box with controllers/remote, MW2, Halo 3, and GTA (only b/c of the DLC) then trade in the rest towards something at Gamestop?

yea... ok cuz everyone will want to go out and buy an 80 HDMI and invest all the money i already have but 2 games are my selling point... ok :rolleyes:

dude, i appreciate you trying to help

im simply stating someone buying the bundle is saving money because they dont have to go out and pay for stuff like an 80 HDMI and all the other stuff...

but to say only two games make it worth while... kinda way out there...

Sintec,

I don't mean to offend you or anything, but problems used to pop-up when members would post comments like yours in S&S discussion threads.

Todd Z had taken steps to ensure people stopped that kind of behaviour, so maybe next time if you don't agree with someone's asking price, you could email them privately to discuss.

Good luck selling reaper. IMO a more than fair asking price.

Latest posts