FS: XBOX 360 Premium & 9 Games

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric C 2

Reaction score
I am in need of some cash so I am parting with my 360 and games. It comes with everything in original box, including an extra controller. Prices are below with horrible pictures from my cell since my digital camera broke. Everything is in great working condition. If you feel uneasy purchasing from me, you can view my Ebay history under "xsintecx". I accept paypal and if you purchase tonight or tomorrow, I can get it out immediately tomorrow. I will combine shipping as well.

Prices:

XBOX 360 w/ extra wireless controller - $300 shipped

1600 XBOX 360 Live Points - $15 shipped

Forza 2 - $40 shipped

Gears of War - $30 shipped

Test Drive Unlimited - $15 shipped

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - $15 shipped

NHL 2K7 - $30 shipped

NHL 2K6 - $10 shipped

3 Burger King Games - $10 shipped

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious though, is that the Core, or Fully Loaded System?

I'm at work and would be interested in the XBOX 360 w/ extra wireless controller, 1600 XBOX 360 Live Points, Gears of War, Test Drive Unlimited, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, and the 3 Burger King Games.

Whichever system it is. Will have to wait for payment later when I get home from work.

This is not the core, it is the Premium, or as you stated the fully loaded system, lol. It comes with the 20GB hard drive, the wireless controller, wired headset, and HD component cables which are not part of the core system. Let me know.

OK, I'm finally home and just mailed ya :)

I did mail ya. I'll wait til I hear back to where to send the money by paypal, and you'll get it ASAP.

If I'm at work tomorrow and I get an email back from ya. I will send ya payment when I get home. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts