Gas Gets Below 2 Bucks in SoFla - Yeah another gas thread

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
Found for $1.99 this morning. It's nice but don't know what to think about it. Hopefully it's not the quiet before the storm. Wonder how much lower it will go.

I filled up w/87 for $1.63 in Decatur, IL last week. As long as gas is this cheap, I think I'll load my 93P tune and run 93 Octane gas.:cool:

I paid $1.26 yesterday. Got nearly 20 gallons for $25.

Price at the pump was $1.72, and I had coupons totalling 42 cents per gallon off...

Damn Bill, they're almost paying you to take it...:)

Those ExxonMobil guys must be loosing alot of money at these rates

Hey now, I happen to be one of those "ExxonMobil guys". I've been watching my ExxonMobil stock on its roller coaster ride this year. Not fun, but then again, I'm not selling anytime soon, but in it for the long haul.

Les, I live in PPines but commute down to JMH. University(27th ave) has quite a bit of variation depending how far you drive and which direction.

$1.93 here is southeastern PA.

Will dance at the pump in my boxers as I fill up if the price hits $1.25. I am a man of my word. It's a bet I made with my kids.

TJR

Spaceman, I live in Plantation and travel north to Commercial Blvd. The Hess on University is at $2.19 for regular, getting close...