Gas prices....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raser x

Reaction score
its still 60 cents a gallon over priced!! Its $1.90 a gal. in Hamilton! Ohio today.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, premium got down to $2.45 here, so I filled her up, drove back home, loaded the 91octane program from my SCT Flasher, and then put another 20miles on her just enjoying it.

I'm still paying 1.95 for e 85 in Appleton, Wi. No ill side affects even in cold wearther except lower fuel milage but it's almost a wash at $2.40 a gal for unleaded. E-85 is the wave of the future and will surely free us of foreign oil. I haven't run unleaded in the trac since May 2005 and I have no ill affects. I swear it runs better and has more umph on E-85 but that is just my opinion. I have given my last dollar to those rat bastard oil goons..... Get this Exxon posted another record 10 BILLION dollar profit for fourth quarter and they still won't pay the 5 billion that they owe for the Valdez spill. As far as I am concerned unleaded gas in the trac is history. I wish I had the power of presuation and get people to organise a boycott of gas for even a week or something just to make the prices come down a bit. A month boycott would sure make them sweat....hmmmmm.

$2.02 in South Jersey today!

$2.35 on average in western PA but I did see a Kwik-Fill at $2.29 yesterday. I was in Columbus, OH over the weekend and saw as low as $2.05. Must be lower gas tax in OH.