Gas Prices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I don't even hear people complaining about it. Most of my colleagues at work are from Europe, and they don't complain either. Expensive gas is normal here.

Most of the Poles walk or take public transportation.

Thats an old pic. Yes its the Euro Model. The only mods is a Short Throw, Front STB, and a FIPK. I haven't been able to do much with it. But yours is pretty sweet ride. Tons of mods! SWEET!

Here in Kansas, we have always fallen under the national average in the pasy. Not this time around. Regular unlead is $3.29 pg and the E85 I have been burning has pretty much caught up with it. E85 was running around $.60 cheaper pg but guess what? Took a $.40 jump over night to be only $.20 cheaper now.

And yes, I finally stabilized an E85 tank and got about 300 miles out of a full tank compared to 400+ on 87 unleaded. Guess what I'm doing.....87 octane petrol is what I'm sayin!!!

SUX!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for the company car...I don't pay for gas.

I only drive the ST to Lowes, and rarely put gas in it. I leave that up to wifey!

1.27 a liter here in Vancouver BC Canada... almost .27c more then the rest of canada right now

Not really, around 1.20 a liter in Calgary Alberta. I wish we were 27 cents cheaper than you.

$3.06 in Jonesboro, AR

I had the fortune to drive from Jonesboro, AR to Eagan MN and back this week already (1681 miles in 3 days.... fun!)

The lowest I paid was $2.999 right before I left town.

Highest: $3.299 in Edwardsville, IL

Median: $3.249 for Super Unleaded with Ethanol in Waterloo, IA ($.10 cheaper than regular unleaded)

I'm glad it was a company truck on the company dime. 4 fill-er-ups. The high being $86.

Latest posts