Gen 1 parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie Beene

Reaction score
My Sport Trac was totaled several years ago. I had it paid off and moved to a farm. Had bought some accessories. Had them in the garage and was waiting for an open weekend to put them on. Lent my Sport Trac to my 16 year old son. It never made it back home!!! The good part was that my son was shook up but not hurt. I am moving from the farm and back to town. Uncovered parts in the barn.

List as it stands right now:

1) Roadmaster Active Suspension. New in unopened box

2) LeverLift. I think this is the X2 version. Also new in unopened box.

3) Factory Hard Bed Cover. (was not on the truck when totalled)

4) Bed Mat

5) Bed divider

6) 4 Center caps for the 2003 XLT wheels

7) New set of spark plugs

8) Bug deflector (never installed)

I am not sure what to ask for all of these. Don't want to ship any of it although the first two are still in original boxes. Can send pictures if interested. Am moving stuff tomorrow and putting the Sport Trac stuff in storage unit.

Jackie

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackie

The lever lift and the bed mat should sell for your cost. They are very sought after. No longer available.

Do a search on the center caps. you will find several threads on what they sold for.

Same for the factory bed cover.

The other Items probably what ever deal you can make.

Jackie, what do you want for the LeverLift?

Will the bed divider work with the bed extender installed?

Sent you an email.

fred....

I would have to defer the question about the bed divider and extender to someone that has both right now. I had an extender. I never took the extender off. Can't specifically remember them being incompatible in being used together. Just can't guarantee that they can. I don't think that you can use the divider with a Ford hard cover, but then again I read that someone said different. Can't test now. My SportTrac was a 2003 XLT and died back in 2007 just after paying the last payment!!! Was wanting $500 for everything. Even found a new set of plugs for it today so threw that in the pile as well. I really loved my SportTrac, but it was just a little too weak to tow my boat. Well, not exactly tow it but TO STOP IT when some idiot would pull out in front of me. Loved the SportTac so much that I stopped driving my sports car and sold it. Will have to do some research on a one item price as I was pricing everything together. Will check my mail, it is set to exclusive and your email is probably in the junk/spam folder.

GretingsJackie,

I am interested in the Roadmaster Suspension. Have you set a price. Since it is still boxed, are you willing to send FedEX?

Major Jack Smith

The Salvation Army

120 Emerson Rd.

Yakima, Wa. 98953

Be Blessed!

No longer need. Boughtvfrom Ebay.

If you change your mind on shipping, I'm interested in the bed mat. Should be able to roll it up and slap a shipping label on it.

Jackie,

If you have not found my email yet, subject line is:

Gen 1 parts by Jackie mysporttrac.com

Give me a call please. 603-868-2970 home, or cell 603-244-9019

fred....

I would be interested in the bed divider and the lever lift.....that is if I can talk you into shipping!

Or if you would be willing to meet up? I live in Lincoln Nebraska.....I could drive to KC

Not trying to be an ass about all this, did not want to ship anything and had priced as a lump sum for local pickup. I listed the hard tonneau, Roadmaster Suspension, Lever Lift, bed mat, and bed divider locally on Craigslist for $500. If they are not sold locally then may have to break apart and sell separately. I will ask more just because of the effort. I am keeping notes on who asked for what first and they will be first in line if/when the time comes. Local pickup or an acceptable meeting will trump shipping. I am working, moving, and trying to keep a social life with family so forgive me if I don't respond immediately.

Tomorrow I am going to open the Lever Lift box to make sure it is the X2 version.

Wow, higher prices for extra effort of selling to people that want to buy your stuff, great salesmanship. It's not that hard to ship stuff, even larger items like the tonneau cover, bed mat and divider, I do it all the time with zero extra effort and usually drop the price some from original to help out another member. Hell I've given stuff to other members and even paid shipping.

Not trying to be rude but like you said, you don't have the truck anymore so it's just taking up space So you want it gone more than the buyers want to buy it. Have a good day and good luck selling your parts with that attitude.

Ditto!...Hugh

Jackie,,,,,,

Good luck. Might be a hard sale localy, to find someone that wants all of it.

As Hugh said, we members make the effort. To help another member.

Including giving things away and not charging for shipping.

Last thing I sold, was new grill mesh. I sold it for my cost. No shipping charge. I suppose the member felt bad. So he sent me a bunch of stamps', with the payment........LOL.....That was a nice jesture..All I have sold and shiped. Was done on a gentlemans trust. Sent it before I recieved payment. Same as other members done for me. Not hard to find time and trust folks'..This board has been a good expeiriance for me.

Just saying......:banghead::soap:

I understand his point, too, just to give him some support. I will be listing my brush guard soon and at first, I'm really going to try to avoid shipping it. I'm personally not as comfortable shipping large items like that simply because of not being familiar with it. I did ship my four stock wheels no problem (wish I'd never given those away like that!:banghead:) and another brush guard that didn't have light guards and even some body mounts that went to Hawaii. It literally takes less than five minutes. What does take more time or experience is knowing how much to charge for shipping and include that in your price. I have no idea what it would cost to ship my full brush guard and I would have to make a trip to find out. That makes two trips and I hate bothering the nice lady at my shipping store without actually shipping anything in that trip. Add a bunch of items like Jackie is doing, and I understand his attempt to avoid shipping.

I haven't gained anything monetarily from shipping parts to people, actually taken a loss on everything so far, but I have received some awesome deals from other members who do the same. The market is small and the enthusiasts an even smaller group.

Good luck with the sale Jackie. If you're lucky, you'll move 'em all locally. If not, keep us in mind.

For small items less than 70 pounds it's hard to beat USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes for shipping rates and convenience. Pick up free boxes at the post office,

register on line, print labels, and schedule home pick up. Always less than four days anywhere in the U.S. Been doing it six years without a single issue.

I have to say my buying experience from another member, Duane ^, was great! Keep in mind I have never used PayPal or bought something from a forum member before so it was scary at 1st (just the thought) and I was given a great deal/included freebies AND he went out of his way and his time to get the parts from his local junk yard just for me. With saying that the members on this forum are top notch guys. And if I have something to sell in the future-I will be paying it forward (to a member) as was done for me.

Duane, I have still yet to install the radio bezel and console :sad: all I really need to do is to paint the bezel and order a sheet of the same color/material for console cover when I finally order the steering wheel cover-from wheelskins

Thanks for the kind words Kyle. I actually joined this forum shortly after I bought my ST specifically to get a factory radio a member (maybe Gavin?) was offering. While we were working out details, a better offer came up from another member, and whoever I was dealing with graciously let me out of the deal. The second member ended up sending me the radio at no charge - even for shipping-, asking only that I make a contribution to a charity of my choice.

I'd love to get that tonneau cover from you. Been looking for one for years and every time I find one it seems that I'm a day or a week late.

Let me know if that is something you're willing to ship.

Latest posts