• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 topper and bed extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the bike mount st specific and if so how much for it and is it shippable Also what shape is it in ?
Yeah the bike mount is a custom thing that I made just for the sport trac. It attaches to the exterior cleats on the truck box. I believe I have some pics somewhere if you’re interested

Sorry to hear, Glad your ok.... FIGHT the ins company..... do research, show all the high price sales now.... DO NOT accept the first offer... F THEM !!

I’ve got a lead on a 2007 st with the 4.6. Anyone ever deal with those 3 piece modular spark plugs? And do those engines have cam phaser issues and stuff like the 5.4?

About your "topper", what part of New Mexico are you located, and how much for the topper, also, do you have the tie downs from the outside of the box, and how much for them?

I’ve got a lead on a 2007 st with the 4.6. Anyone ever deal with those 3 piece modular spark plugs? And do those engines have cam phaser issues and stuff like the 5.4?

Too bad about your truck.

The plugs break off sometimes when removing . I bought an 2007 4.6 with 3 or 4 broken exhaust manifold studs and I let my mech pull the engine to fix. He replaced all plugs while we had it out just to avoid future problems.

Also, I think all the 07's have a solid non-opening rear window. I hated that.

I believe the later 2007 had the rear window that opened. I believe I remember that correctly since I bought a new 2007 early and wish I had waited.

I also had the dealer replace my original 2-piece spark plugs because I didn't want to have to deal with it if any broke. I also paid for a de-carbonization cleaning the dealer offered at the time since I believe carbon build up is part of the plug problem. They broke no plugs during the plug removal and put a FORD brand one piece spark plug back in. IMO, that should have been a recall item as well as a couple other things.

Someone is checking out the topper on Monday. I’ll let you know if he takes it
I HAVE FACTORTY HARD TOP WITH HARDWARE AND ALSO BED EXTENDER WITH HARDWARE FOR SALE. IN LAKEVILLE, MASSACHUSETTS. MAKE OFFER. JOHN

Attachments

• COVER (OPEN).jpeg
    COVER (OPEN).jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • COVER (FOLDED).jpeg
    COVER (FOLDED).jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • COVER LABEL.jpeg
    COVER LABEL.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Bed Extender 2.jpeg
    Bed Extender 2.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Bed Extender 1.jpeg
    Bed Extender 1.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
I am interested in the Hard tonneau cover if it is still for sale. I live in portland Oregon if you are willing to ship it.

Latest posts