• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 & Hood Accent Stripes from Vinyl Imagination

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinbakon

Reaction score
I ordered and received Vinyl Imagination's Hood Accent Stripes for my 08 STA.

I can't wait to put them on.

Does anyone have a photo of this app?

The reason I ask is because there seems to be a little "interpretation" for the exact placement of the decal and since I plan to do this only once, I'd really like to get an idea on what would look best.

I've tried contacting them a few times but have yet to receive a response of any kind.

Thanks much!

Just checked out their website. Looks like some pretty cool stuff. I was hoping they had Mustang-style full hood stripes for the Sport Trac, but no luck. Anyone know where to find some? On second thought, it would probably be cheaper to just buy generic ones and trim them to fit...

Last edited by a moderator:
SKRX,

Contact the sponsor and I'll be he'll work with you to make some for you.

justkevin,

Be sure to post pictures after they're installed. I don't think any member with a Gen 2 Trac has posted pictures of these stripes yet.

All I can find is the one truck on their site.

It is a Gen 1 & the front of the truck has a bug shield.

I'd like to see it on a Gen 2 with no bug shield so I can determine the best place for the very front to start.

The decal isn't long enough to start at the grill and still follow the contour of the hood.

There are a few inches (front to back) of "interpretation" for where to start the decal.

I bet it will look sweet... I got a set of rocker stripes from them for my gen 2, nice quality. I held them up to the truck and decided I didn't like it with my pin stripe. It's a 3" silver rocker stripe with 4X4 LIMITED, still in shipping tube. Free to anyone who wants it....first e-mail gets it. [email protected]

Sorry justkevin- I keep forgetting I got it and this reminded me of it.

I'm hoping they can make me a set of their Mustang rally hood stripes that will fit my ST. They look just like the factory ones on the new Shelby GT.

I wasn't happy with the cut-out designs they provided me so I designed my own.

Black Gloss accent with cut-out lettering.

Be sure to post pictures after they're installed

Will do. The sponcer asked that I send them photos as well.

With the red background, it'll look something like this:

[Broken External Image]:

with 4X4 LIMITED, still in shipping tube. Free to anyone who wants it....

I'd be interested, but I don't have a 4x4. Besides, I'm really going for a black on red theme. I'm sure somebody'll take them off your hands. Try Swap and Sell.

I'm hoping they can make me a set of their Mustang rally hood stripes that will fit my ST

I'm pretty sure the'll make just about anything you want

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts