Gen 2 shocks??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet and I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for any especially now that the ST is being given the axe. KYB just recently released the shocks for the last gen Explorer and there are tons of them on the road.

By last gen I mean the newest version of the Explorer 2006 and newer. KYB just released the shocks for those about about 4 months or so ago and I don't think anyone else is making any for this application.

The 1st gen ST shares the same shocks as some of the older Explorers, if it wasn't for that I am not so sure that anyone would be making shocks for the ST at all.

Steve,4/6/2010 21:21 MT

I have never heard of them... Are they a better quality or more cost effective alternative than the Motorcraft OEM's?

KYB shocks have been around for a loooong time and are very good. Just about anything...including Monroes... (sorry couldn't resist I think Monroes are garbage)are better than oem and KYB's are one of the best out there.