GET A XCAL2 !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Hovater

Reaction score
I just got my XCAL2 and hooked to my truck and there is nothing to say but if you don't have one yet then you don't know what you are missing!!!!! Wayne Foy is the man! I have 33" tires on my truck and I can smoke'em! Transmission shifts so much better, My speedometer is corect, the revlimeter is higher, and it runs like it should have run from the factory!!! I will post pictures soon. Thanks Wayne at Hypnotic Illusions!!!

Which performance tunes did you get programmed? I am looking into ordering one up here this week. I was thinking since I don't tow I'd go for the regular 87octane and 92 octane tunes.

I've been thinking about this mod for a while. No doubt it is worth every penny, but still doesn't change the fact that I don't have $380 laying around.

Ahhh yes,,,, Gotta love the Xcal....

Todd Z

My borther is getting an XCAL2 for his 2003 ST. I was wondering if I could use it on my 2004 ST also? They are both XLT's but his is the 4.10LS transmission and mine is the 3.73 transmission (no LS). Would the programming screw up between the two?

Thanks for the help on this...

We should have a sticky on the home page for the newcomers to the site. Especially since I think we're about to have a huge influx of "second owners" as the trade-ins and ups start happening.

READ THIS:

Change the shocks, doesn't matter which ones.

If you have GoodYear RT/S tires, get rid of them.

Get a larger swaybar for the rear.

Get the xcal2 from wayne.

Check this damn elbow >>

[Broken External Image]:

Dave,

It will not work on two vehicles. Once you hook it up to one vehicle, it is locked to that vehicle. The designer of that flasher already thought of that idea when it was invented.

nobleman, get a front Addco 1 1/2" front bar. It is nothing short of awesome.

Tom

Latest posts