Getting ready to order an 07 Job 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koelling

Reaction score
From my quote from the dealer, it looks like the invoice price has gone up to $25,506

for the 4x2 limited. Anyone else notice this?

I am also being hit with FDAF Assessment of $435. Anyone know what this is and how

flexible this charge is?

I see all these very cool after market navigation systems being installed on this site.

I am thinking about doing the same.

Should I go for the 583 Radio / CDX6 option to support this or

does that basic system have all the same wiring harnesses and speakers?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Basic radio should be fine, unless you want the subwoofer. If you want the sub (factory one) then get the audiophile system.

The FDAF I believe is a advertising fee, and is figured into the the price of the vehicle. All of them have this added in. Instead of hiding the cost of advertising in the prices on the invoice, it is out there clearly to be seen, as is a $14.50 charge for 5 gallons of gas. At $2.90 a gallon is right about on par with what we have around here.

AN ADVERTISING FEE!!!:angry: Hey, they don't even ADVERTISE THE ST anywhere! That seems to be a ridiculous charge and I would bring it to their attention and let them know that we shouldn't have to pay for a vehicle thet they don't even show in the classified ads around here on Saturdays! Now there is a BOLD MOVE for you! False advertising is what it would be to me...ha, ha, yo Bill, can you get a clue?

Yeah i noticed the invoice price went up as well, $40 for a door pull i guess?

And yes the FDAF is an advertising fee, I questioned this also and tried to get out of it but no such luck.

Good Luck to you..

For what it is worth--when I bought mine on Xplan, I asked the finance guy to break down th enumber to see how much they made off the deal. I told him that if I could get it for that same price and it was better for them to use the coupon rebates I got in the mail (if they made more that way). They make 500 bucks off of my X-plan purchase, 200 of which went back to the salesman. Easy money on both of thier parts, as I walked in and ordered it.... No selling involved :D