go figure

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
So as the season for car shows out door activities arise i got my truck cleaned up clay bar polish wax, the usual spring thing...

well this last week i leave school, and when i get him and walk around the truck to the door..BAM... key mark going from the front passenger side door to the back of the tailgate... seriously, wtf.

buffed a little of it out 2 days go by, wake up saturday walk out to the truck to head in to work and HOLY %$*#

giant white scratches all over the bed that go all the way around, and a valve stem remover tool in my key hole...:angry::(:(

gesh and the first car show is this saturday... :(

how wonderful....

so thats the back story, so after i pay my lovely $500 deductable and get it repainted and cleaned up i plan on installing a security system

anyone have any idea of a good security system for the truck, or a set up for a home that records 24/7

Somebody jealous...

Sorry to hear that, I would go BALLISTIC if that ever happened to me (fingers crossed)

99% of this crap happens when you're not around so yeah, I would invest in some sort protection. Not sure if the alarms equipped with remote shock sensors would pick up on someone keying your truck, but I know they have camera systems available specifically for auto security.

BTW, did you receive the drop blocks yet?

yes sir!

havent had the chance to install them yet due to inconvenience of stupidity... :wacko:

hopefully tomorrow after my preop appointment ill be able to

Latest posts