Good Luck to Gulf Coast Residents -- Hurricane Dennis

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
I used to live at Ft Walton Beach a few weeks ago, so I have a little exprience, but never a Cat 4 storm. Be safe and let us know how things went after things calm down.

I was in FL on vacation all week, we just flew out yesterday and got home to PA. We were in Ft. Myers, ton of rain Friday evening but Saturday wasn't too bad. Bulk of it was west of us. Looks like it's getting worse though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo, hurricane party. I can see the trees sideways outside right now, and we're barely into it. Got hurricane mix and plenty of snack food, so as long as the power stays on for the blender, all should be well tonight. :)

Oh, and to the residents further south, good luck.

I'm located in Pensacola and it looks like we're gonna catch the grunt of the storm. Its expected to make landfall within next few hours. Thanks for the support and prayers. Will report back when power returns. :(

well down in south florida we didnt get much.Im in Fort Lauderdale and there was alot of rain Friday pretty nice Saturday and then some more Rain this morning and now its drizzling on and off but no wind.As for all who are in the eyes path God bless and be safe

I'm in Boca and we barely got any rain just lots of wind which made awesome waves on Friday. I think I'm going to the beach to check it out later today. Hope everyone stays safe!

HOWARD, JEANIE OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU GUYS! I'LL TRY TO GIVE YOU A CALL REAL SOON!!!

You can see damage photos from this hurricane at the link below. The Northeast Florida Daily News has published a special edition that is available for all to see here.

Here's 'before' pics ... took these on Thursday, July 7th, 2005[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts