Got a new Cat today !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
hehe, Not the animal type. The high flow type from Randomtech!

Will install tomorrow, I will post pics and hopefully small sound clips..

I purchased it From Wayne Foy, I will say I paid for it on Monday, Had it here today. !!

Was packaged perfectly, no complaints!!!!

Thanks Wayne !!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I told Jeff, Any time, any place, As long as we are the same weight to make it fair, then it is all a driver competition.... He weighs 4200 I weigh in at 5100....Thats about .9 of a second I am leaving on the table...

Todd Z

Ehh, you got yours and I got mine. I'm not gonna go pound for pound unless you go mod for mod, then it's all driver. I will leave it in daily driver form though with the tonneau and tailgate on, but since my spare's in my closet, that stays off.

Just another reason to attend L'ville. See me and Todd race to know who is faster.

Mod for mod...

The only things you don't have are the MAF and UDP... And you may get the UDP, and you have an advantage because you have straight piped exhaust...

Forget the stall converter, being 500rpm over stock, it only increases torque upon launch, and the injectors are worthless, had to mess with the pulswidth to stop the truck from running too lean...

So It is almost mod for mod as we speak...

Todd Z