got it

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Timmons

Reaction score
Well, its here. Blue limited-loaded. Bought it at dealer invoice less the 435.00 adv fee. There was just no way I was going to pay that fee. It was located a week before about 200 miles from my dealer. They sent me in a 07 f250 with a sticker of 47 thou. It was a terrible ride there as I have some back issues but the ride home in the trac was the best. Havnt figured out all the nav yet but thats today. The dealer put me on as a one day employee so we could pick it up. Still has all the stickers and it looks to be just off the truck. They did the fluid checks and all but I wanted to do my own detail as I own a automotive specialty paint store and have the products and knowlege that I wonder if they have. The guy who wanted to do the detail looked like he just got off a 3 day drunk.

Anyway I will post before and after pictures when I get her done today. Without you guys I would not have been able to make a really good knowlegeable purchase.....thanks. Also it has not gotten under 18mpg yet. 105 miles freeway, 100 miles going to the beach over the coast range in the twisties and then around town for about 30 miles. I am happppppy with that.

Latest posts