Got my 2nd set of Revos

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy VanNess

Reaction score
As stated, I just got my second set of Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos put on the other day. I have nothing but rave reviews about them, so it only figures that I would buy another set. I got over 70,000 miles with the first set, hoping for the same with these. I went with the same size I had last time, 265/75 R16. Thanks again for all the input from this site. Love the ST, love this site.

Tommy

wow, i am on my 2nd set and have only been able to get about 35k out of them. but i must say they are awesome tires

On my second set of REVO's as well. Got all of 25,000 miles out of the first set. Great performance but I think I'll go to BFG or Pro Comp A/T's next time.

Great tire, but I only got about 35K out of mine. I think for the amount of highway driving I do (and how I drive:rolleyes:), I'm going to give the Goodyear Fortera TripleTred a shot. Hoping to get a little more life out of them.

Wow, I am surprised. I got my Revos around 55,000 miles and I recently turned 123,000. The vast majority of driving on the last set was on the freeway. I also ran them down to pretty much near bald.

Tommy

I got around 55K on my first set (on second set now). considering the way I drive I was happy with the wear I got out of them. the start to get noisy towards the end though

I got about 45K miles out of my Revos. I could've gotten another 5-10 but with the meterologists scaring us all with a brutal winter...I decided to throw on a new set in early december.

Have about 38,000 on mine so far & won't change them til late fall (probably at about 47-50,000) ... luv'em ... gonna gettem again ...

Latest posts