Got my Exhaust today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I got my exhaust put on this morning, Sounds better than I thought it would. 40 Series Flowmaster single in/dual out, 2.25 '' with 3" chrome tips. I'll try to take some pics when it stops raining.

What should be the next upgrade.

no intake yet. The only upgrade with that is the K&N drop in filter. Cant decide on what type to get, dont want to pay to much. Exhaust cost me $300 installed.

More horsepower, more torque, better mileage, firmer shift points, removed rev limiter, removed speed limiter, basically anything that you want is in the XCal2. I personally do not have one, but everyone on here gives it rave reviews.

Andrew, the xcal2 is $380 i believe, and it just plugs into your obd-II port below the steering column, like where you plug in for a check engine light, which the xcal2 already has built in too lol i believe ill be getting one by the end of summer

andy

Tim its time you got one buddy. I'd do the intake before the flasher. The flasher is more of a stage 2 mod. You install it by plugging it in to your OBD II port and press a few buttons to select which program you want to run. Wait a couple minutes for it to program and when its done unplug it and start your truck.

seeings how you already have the exhaust I would go with the intake first as well, then the xcal2. Then you would be cooking with gas (do people still say that).....

Dallas

Just was woundering if the 300 dollars installed included the price of the chrome tips? I priced the same set up here in NJ today and was quoted 450 with tax. That includes the 3 inch chrome tips. :angry:

The intake.

I got pretty much the same exhaust as you, and I liked the way it sounded alone, but when you get the intake, man it sounds SOOOOO much meaner, and deeper, and sportier ;)

Latest posts