Got the SCT today! Thanks Wayne!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
Got the flasher today, Awesome shifting now and an overall beefier feel to the track. Well worth the dough, call up Wayne and get one, his customer service is every bit as good as you hear about. Wondering if I need software to check it out on my laptop, gonna go out in the garage and play later. Want to see if its very difficult to make slight adjustments. Another Toy for the trac, it wont be long now, the wife is gonna leave!jk:(

You will, he told me saturday and it came today, Wayne sends em out priority mail, and talked to me 3 times since i got it today, so glad I didnt try to save 20 bucks and get it somewhere else, dont know if they would have charged for shipping or not but damn sure they wouldnt be calling me back after 2 calls, after they got off work.

Tell me what you think when you get it.

Teddy, saw your profile, where did you move from in '91? Also, if you are going to the SW meet in Kingman and want an EE swaybar less the shipping cost, I'm only 50 minutes from them and would be happy to deliver it.

I moved from near lake tahoe out in the beautiful mountains with very few people but orginally I spent most of my first 21 years in Pleasanton Ca. just outside of the bay area. And thanks for the offer, I have to see if the wife is up for Kingman (its her birthday) Im not sure, I also have to get ahold of Gypsy, I saw she has us signed up and I need to let her know that Im still not positive, thanks for the offer, very kind of you.

Ted,

Glad you like that flasher! Wayne is a good guy!

noted about the meet ;) Wish you both could come out.

Lemme know if you can come!

Latest posts