GOTTA '07 - GOTTA BRAG..A few pics in library.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Thomas

Reaction score
WARNING--Do not drive the 6 spd. V-8. You will want one. It is fantastic. Check out my library, as I wasn't able to figure out how to post pics in this thread. Yes, apparently, I buy a new car/truck every 34 years or so. No, the Mach is not for sale.....and NEITHER IS Ghosty!!

Awesome truck....exactly what I'm wanting to get. got1b, I would assume it's the leather since it's a Limited. I would like to see some interior pics! :)

Me, the altezzas for the new F-150 should work on back, and the one's for a new Explorer on the front. Just a theory, but they look the same. :)

Congrats, it's starting to grow on me now as it's looking better and better all the time now.

I stopped by the dealer the other day to see if they had any in stock. Your gonna love the response..."Sorry, the Sport Trac" doesn't come out again until 2008 with the Adrenalin Package" I said, NO the Adrenalin and the SVT line have been scraped and the 2007 Sport Trac has been showing up at dealers on the east coast already. Amazing!

FORD Corporate - Tell the local dealers to educate their sales force!!!

I'm with you SST, I didn't like the look at first but the more I see it the more it's growing on me. Awesome looking truck BT!

Latest posts