GOTTA '07 - GOTTA BRAG..A few pics in library.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to sit in a v8 fully loaded 4x4.

It was nice, but was way too busy. Too much going on with the front, back and interior... and then there is the side of the new Trac that just looks like "BLAHHH!!!" It needs the original obnactious door striker panels!!!

Not impressed at all, though the fit and finish is really impressive.

Flip, there is some ford designer that just spit a cup of coffee all over the plans for that !!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK, Folks - Yall (yes, we really say that in TX) have really made me feel good with your compliments. Remember, FORD built it-all I did was pick all the stuff I wanted...Incidentally, I think Ghosty is shy only 3 options ...1) heated windshield, 2) Sirius, 3) 4 wheel drive. Yes, I ordered it just like I wanted it from Bill Utter Ford in Denton. The '72 Mach 1 in my library also came from Bill Utter Ford, back in November of 1971. My dad and Bill have been friends FOREVER (they are both in their late 80's!!) Anyway, to a few answers:

GM - Thanks for telling me I had the first '07 owner post. I've been hoping I would get that honor.

F. Eddie - I don't know.

BigD - I gotta say - This v8 is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! I romped on it today just a little from a dead stop. No, I did not STOMP it-the truck only has 660 miles on it. Man, that low, low 1st gear WOW! Ghosty jumped (and I did too!), and that V8 was revved past 4000 before I could get my foot out of the gas. Now, don't be all that impressed-with that low of a first gear, I doubt I was going over 20-25 mph, but wow-you should have heard that V8 starting to BREATHE!!!!

Got1b - Charcoal gray leather. The seats have an off white/tan insert about 1 foot wide in the middle of each seat cushion and back as well. Really nice.

Clint - I'll take some interior pics and let yall know when I get 'em posted in my library. Got to go to Georgia on Thursday, so I probably will not get 'em taken or posted till Sunday night. I guess Ghosty will be broke in after that trip.

FMarano - No sir, no sliding rear window. When I ordered it in January, I was not aware that it would not slide, and when I found it out, I did not feel I could back out of the deal with my dad's buddy Mr. Bill. I'm HOPING BIG TIME that that will be my first mod..........SOON!!

and finally....

Mr. Grimes - Yeah, dude, let's get together. Do you have any errands to run that will bring you over to the northwest side of Houston?? If not, I'll probably be heading to Galveston in a few weeks. We'll talk.

Thanks again to everybody for the good vibes!!

Brian,

Nice truck! I think you may be the first member here to own a new 07 Sport Trac. Congratulations.

I noticed that you are from Houston, TX, but the road signs in the background indicate I-35E which is nowhere near Houston ??? Where were the photos taken?

...Rich

RichardL -- He said he bought the truck at Bill Utter Ford in Denton, TX. Denton is just North of Dallas, where I-35 splits into I-35E and I-35W.

~~~ UB - Ghosty looks AWESOME!!! I'll have to drive him the next time I am in town!!! I love the interior and the bed cover!!! The extra storage areas are pretty sweet!!! ~~~

hay trucklyn - takes me awhile, eh??!! yep, you can drive ghosty anytime you want. missed you this wkend--thx for filling in for me on the bbdoubleheader activity:D:D:Dsee you soon-ubbt

Latest posts