GPS + DVD + Crew + Pickup?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Rubin

Reaction score
I have two young boys who love a DVD system (rear seat overhead) and a wife who wants a GPS and I want a pickup. Does anyone know of any model where I can get all of the above from the factory. My 2001 Sport Trac covers 3 out of 4 (DVD after market but no GPS). I know about after market but is there any model anywhere with all 4 items from the factory? Thanks in advance.

Maybe to F-150 or the new Trac does. I know there is supposed to be a GPS option for the Trac and I can only assume there is one available for the F-150.

Tom

Get the Trac, buy a laminated Road Atlas, a hand held phone and tell your wife you got her a poor mans GPS but saved lots of $$$. A GPS, IMHO, is just about the most expensive overrated option possible in any vehicle.

BH

Depends on the person.. I rely on my GPS EVERYDAY, then again I do inhome service where I go to random addresses all over a 200 square mile radius.

I have a handheld Garmin GPS-V and love it. I use it all the time and it is not expensive. It is very small, but works great.

believe me, if you are willing tp pay, anything can be installed in a truck. I mean buy an F150 with rear dvd and buy an after market $200 GPS.....all problems solved.

Latest posts