Great How-To Video for Audio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's neat! Thanks!

Looks like he was hauling butt trying to take the panels off. You'd think you want to be a little more careful during that step. Regardless of how good ya are.

Not that he is being careless by moving quickly removing door panels. After doing a few and trying to make money, you get fast in your work. I can remove most Ford door panels in under a minute!

My factory speakers sound good in my Trac, I am actually impressed with the whole system. But my wife's Taurus is different... speakers crap, headunit crap! Already replaced all speakers with Pyle.

He cut the wires off too close to the stock speaker connectors. Should have left some more wire on the stock connectors, that way he could have reconnected them and put back the stock speakers when the truck was sold.

That would have been a good time to put some sound deadening in those doors.

Great video. I would have probably cut some of that extra wire off the new speakers instead of having all that extra wiring rattling in the doors.

Good site. Thanks for the link!

I am having trouble seeing the video. When this thread first appeared, I was able to see it fine. Now I can only hear the audio, the video is black, both in the windowed and full size mode. I've tried several approaches, such as rebooting, closing all windows except that one, going to the url directly, etc.

I'm running Windows XP pro with service pack 3 - no changes in the OS or video (that I know about) since I was able to see the video.

Anyone have any suggestions to help out?