Greetings from Fussville,

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggy Two

Supporting Member
4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Adrenalin
Reaction score
Which is a small village northwest of Milwaukee. WI.

I never owned a truck before, but after seeing my neighbor's ST, I really liked their features. And when my wife started to talk about camping and traveling again after our kids moved out, I had an idea and it worked.

I found a 2009 STA with the 4.6L with all the trimmings. It had 145K miles on it, (now 150K). Bought it in June 2020. Looks like a Ford remanufacford engine was put in shortly before I bought it.

The truck joins our stable of 2 Ford Escapes and our 1967 Mustang. And also the camper we bought in August 2020.

Awesome truck and looking forward to many more years of enjoying it and learning from all the other owners here.

Steve

Welcome, Steve. That's a nice stable you got there. How's camping?;)

Thank you for the welcome. Camping is great in Northern WI and the ST with the V8 tows the 3600 lb camper with no problems. I responded last week with a picture, but I do not see my post.

Wife and I and 3 dogs can't wait until it warms up and we go out again.

Does anyone else tow campers or boats with Sport Tracs? New Maverick looks like a brother to these, but towing limited.

Welcome, Its slow here but great knowledge..... congrats !!

Thank you for the welcome. Camping is great in Northern WI and the ST with the V8 tows the 3600 lb camper with no problems. I responded last week with a picture, but I do not see my post.

Wife and I and 3 dogs can't wait until it warms up and we go out again.

Does anyone else tow campers or boats with Sport Tracs? New Maverick looks like a brother to these, but towing limited.
I pull a Runaway Range Runner camper with mine. Small camper and the truck is great for camping with the wife. We fold down the back seat and use the extra room for cooler and clothes. My 2001 has 138 k and is going strong. Collector plates too !

Picture of our STA and Rockwood Roo.
20200929_112103.jpg

Nice truck and camper. Is that the photo? Thanks for hitting the send button this time.☺️

Latest posts