Greetings from Pittsburgh PA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Levin

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Out in Pitt again for work since Friday afternoon. took the trac, ~400 miles and 7 hours to get here. Great run out 80. I'll be here till Wednesday. If work didn't have me booked all weekend I'd try and meet up with some of our Pittsburgh people.

So I'm staying at the Marriot, I head out to my trac this morning and low and behold, not only is there another trac in the parking lot right across from me, but it's another island blue one! Plate's from Virginia, "4X4 trac". It must be someone on here, but just in case it's not, I carded them anyway!

Thanks Stone! My coworker and I headed out to the strip district (Not what you people think :D ) last night to soak up some local nightlife. we had a great time but getting back to the hotel around 4 made it hard to be in the office at 9 today!

I'll be coming out to Pitt at least another 5 times between Sept and Dec for part of our datacenter integration. Hopefully I'll have time to meet up with some of the people out here (Stone, JohnnyO etc)

I echo what Dan says about Primanti's. Voted one of the top ten places in the US to go to "pig out" by the Food Network. Though I have never been, I think I must and will before I die.

TJR

Hey guys, went to Pimanti's for lunch Sunday. Got the cheese steak, which is really a hamburger. Pretty good! They put coleslaw and french fries right on the sandwich! Last night we headed to this little belgian brew house for dinner and some tastey belgian beers. Not sure where we're headed to for dinner tonight yet. Heading back home tomorrow morning, but I'll be back here again for a weekend in September, 2 weekends in Oct, and 2 weekends in Nov at least.

Latest posts