GROUP BUY on EZLift tonneau lift Kits SAVE $$$

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
UPDATE: The Group Buy page is fixed and the EZLift kit is now appearing correctly,

As part of the National Sport Trac meet, The LeverLIft Company is having a Group Buy sale on EZLift Tonneau Cover Lift Kits.

The EZLift kit includes 4 gas springs and all the necessary mounting hardware to operate both the front and rear tonneau covers. The regular price is $120 plus $15 shipping.

SALE PRICE: $100 (includes shipping) OR only $90 if delivered at the Louisville meet.

EXTRA... If you order 8 Metal End Fittings (regular price: $32) the price is only an additional $25

* SAVINGS FOR LOUISVILLE PICK-UP

Order an EZLift Kit, for pick up at Louisville meet. YOU SAVE $45

Order an EZLift kit w/ Metal End Fittings for pick up at Louisville meet: YOU SAVE $52

* SAVINGS IF SHIPPED

Order an EZLift Kit, with USPS Priority shipping. YOU SAVE $35

Order an EZLift kit w/ Metal End Fittings for pick up at Louisville meet: YOU SAVE $42

All Group Buy orders must be received by May 7th. Parts will be ordered on May 8th. Kits to be shipped will be shipped the week of May 15th, and Kits to be picked up will be available on Friday and Saturday June 9th & 10th and I will be available to assist you with your installation.

...Rich Lunder

The LeverLift Company

Last edited by a moderator:
Big D,

Thanks, I didn't notice that my cut & paste did not pick up all the info. It's fixed now.

...Rich

Rich,

Are you aware that the site sponsor webpage (http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/sponsor.asp?SPONSORID=7) shows a different price that Leverlift.com?

What unit is the EZlift? I am aware that there have been many revision/improvements and would like to know where it falls in comparision to what is listed on your website.

Bob,

Yes, I am aware of the outdated LeverLift products. Unfortunately, I've been having problems with my main PC that contains all the web page software. I have been trying to get all the pieces over to my laptop but it's tme consuming and I don't have the time or resources to dig mess with the old PC.

The EZLift is not really similar to any of the previous models. The EZLift was completely redesigned and has many major improvements. All the moving parts have been eliminated (except the gas springs), all the mounts have been redesigned and the EZLift now uses 4 new longer gas springs, two on each cover. This has resulted in much smoother operation, greater reliability, easier installation, and the best part is that it's much cheaper than the old LeverLift-X2.

The EZLift carries a one year warranty on all parts and the gas springs have a 2 year warranty. Since I released the EZLift over 2 years ago, I have not had a single complaint or warranty repair except for the occasional broken plastic end-fitting. Most of those failures were due removing or installing gas springs in cold weather which can make the plastic brittle, the customer fails to install the locking caps which can cause the ball grips to break.

....Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the product, but I am worried about the mounting to the bottom of the tonneau. I first bought version 1 and version 2. I need to know if I can use the same ball mounts on the driver's side of the tonneau or if I need to drill and mount a larger metal plate for support. Are there any pictures available? Maybe someone else has posted some pictures.

Boib ??? is that you Bob? :D

The mounting system uses similar ball mounts but they use a side strap and do not require any reenforcement plates. The new EZLift kit has been completely re-engineered to eliminate all the levers and moving parts and using longer gas springs. The makes the kits easier to install, smoother operating and much more reliable.

The EZLift kit uses 4 gas spring, with 2 gas springs lifting each cover half independently. That spreads the load to two gas springs and puts only the half the stress on the cover that the singe gas spring units did . That, coupled with the new geometry of the gas springs and the new upper mount design has eliminated all failures and problems of cracking the tonneau cover or pulling out the mounting screws. In over 2 years, there has not been a single failure reported to me. There is only an occasional breaking of the plastic end fittings of the gas springs caused by the plastic gettin brittle in cold weather and not installing the locking caps before operating the cover. Purchasing the optional metal end fittings will completely eliminate those problems.

This reliability has been passed on to the Warranty that includes one year on all parts and 2 years on the gas springs.

...Rich

Rich,

I'm in, but do you ship to Hawaii, 96734 for the same price? I won't be able to do it if the shipping is outrageous. 2nd question, what's next? I've never done the group buy thing and I want to make sure the transaction goes well. I do have pay pal if that is the preferred method of payment. And 3rd, is this deal dependent on four other members joining? Also, I want to get the metal fittings with the EZlift. Thanks in advance for answering my questions,

Adam

Adam,

Yes I ship to Hawaii at no additional charge. I ship USPS Priority Air Mail and use their Flat Rate boxes and includes Insurance and Delivery Confirmation so I pay the same rate everywhere in the USA.

I already sent you an email when I saw your name on the Group Buy list, before I noticed your post here. That email should explain the whole process, however if you have any question, please feel free to email me.

...Rich

Rich,

I'm in also for the EZLift. Do I need to post on the group buy page or is this good enough? Also, do you use Pay Pal?

Jack Purdue,

I would like buyers to sign up on the Group Buy list, but I am also sending you an email.

Thanks,

...Rich