Guesome Murders not covered by the MEDIA.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Ed...I saw that.

The media can't report on a group of blacks behaving badly, especially against whites. It's not PC. Black on black crime is fine, but black on white crime seems to be downplayed, especially when heinous.

TJR

Oddly enough, I read about that crime earlier this week while reading an article questioning what is and isn't considered a hate crime:

Ed--The last three paragraphs of the Snopes article answer your questions quite well.

TJR, like the Snopes article points out--yeah, black-on-white crime is downplayed, that's why no one in this country has any idea that OJ Simpson was involved in a murder trial.

The double standards are sickening. It goes way beyond just the coverage of hate crimes.

It's white peoples fault this event even happened. At least that's what Jesse and Al would tell you.

Bill V said:
TJR, like the Snopes article points out--yeah, black-on-white crime is downplayed, that's why no one in this country has any idea that OJ Simpson was involved in a murder trial.

I took that as tongue-in-cheek. Clearly the Simpson trial got the notariety it did because of his celebrity status, not us color.

Scott-SVT,

I simply never understood "hate crime", as if there are other forms of tamer crimes, like "friend crime", or "love crime" in which the perp actually likes, respects and has nothing but good feelings towards the victim.

TJR

This makes my blood boil so friggin much. Does TN have a death penality? But I agree if your black you get a pass on national attention like this. But if a white did it, its lynch mobbing. Biggest double standard in America today. Minorities are the majority in America boys, get used to it!

No Reverends Sharpton or Jackson crying about this one, but if an old white shock jock goes into ghetto-slang mode and talks like a brother and he gets crucified.

Your best bet in sending articles is sending them to someone like Matt Drudge, Bill Orielly, Rush Limbaugh, or any of the major news desks around the USA for exposure.

Last edited by a moderator:
From "hate crimes" it's a very slippery slope to the "thought police". Somehow I think that hate crime law should violate the equal protection clause in the Constitution, but if the Supreme Court will approve "campaign finance reform" then anything is possible.

Latest posts