Had the tonneau cover off today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Sayre

Reaction score
To carry the core ariation machine. I'm exhausted, my yard is full of holes, and I'm tired. Did I mention I'm really beat? It was pretty nice to be able to easily carry something in the back of the truck. I really feel like it looks more truck-like without the rear cover.

Most of the yard was so hard, I went over it many many more than the recommended number of times, which is once in one direction, then once again at 90 degrees to it. Some places I went over it 6 or more times. May kill all the grass, but you know it's not like the grass was nice to begin with. I'm pretty tired right now.

--Bob

Whew, I'm tired just reading it. Think I'll have a frosty beverage...

Yeah, actually it worked going down hill not engaged at all. It cost me $44 for the first 2 hours, and then you switch to being prorated in 4 hour increments up to the $98/day rate.

We got two standard size houses done in about 3 or 3.5 hours. It definitely pays to go in on it with someone. The going rate around here is 100 bucks to have your yard airated by the landscapers.

--Bob