Happy 4th

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
Every body have a safe and glorius 4th..

We live in a wonderful Republic. Honor it ...

Be blessed.....:supercool::driving:

I have a married couple in their 50's a couple of doors down who are Canadian ex-pats, but are quite Americanized. He's an MD and she's a nurse I used to work with. On July 1st, they took down their huge American flag and put up an equally huge Canadian flag. July 1st was Canada Day and it was special this year because Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary of becoming a country. They threw a big party and invited all the neighbors and several ex-pat friends from the area. I know a few Americans who drove up to Canada to party.

Before they went to bed that night, they took down the Canadian flag and put up the American flag. Today, they're having a family get-together and are shooting off fireworks as I type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 4th, everyone! Just got back from watching local fireworks with my family and now I'm checking in with my old Sport Trac family. Gosh it's been a long while since I've logged on. Nice to see my 'ol Trac in my library. Miss her a lot and wonder how her new owner is treating her. Anyway, hello again Eddie and everybody!

Latest posts