hard bed cover for 03 red sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Occasionally someone on here will have one for sale but best to keep your eye on ebay there are normally a couple going on there all the time. A big expense is the shipping so try to find one that will ship for actually price and will shop around for the best or even better find one close enough for you to drive and pick up. The "pick up only" ones without shipping generally go for a lot less because there is not as much interest. Look for either the advance cover or the factory one.

I currently have a hard cover (it's fiberglass) for an '02 Sport Trac. It's white but can be painted to match your truck. I bought it for $780 and am willing to part with it for $350. It was only on my truck for about a year and it's been garage kept since. I live in MD and would be willing to meet you half way if you are close, b/c like firedog said it's very expensive to ship. You should be able to find pictures of the lid in my profile.