Hard to say goodbye

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Tyo

Reaction score
Well after 2 1/2 years of owning my Sport Trac I finally traded it in for a 2006 F-150. I wanted an F-150 originally, but the price was a little out of my range at the time. I must admit though that trading in the Trac was a little harder than I thought it would be because for the money I really don't think you can beat the Sport Trac. You really get alot of truck for a lot less preice wise. The new F-150 doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Sport Trac, but I needed something bigger and the new F-150 certainly meets that requirement. Too dark to take pictires of the new truck, but I will post some tomorrow.

To everyone on this board who ever gave me advice or assistance in the last couple years I sincerly thak you and I will continue to poke my head in from time to time. Does anyone know of any good F-150 boards on the net?

F150online.com They are very informative. Go to the 2004-2006 body style section, it will be most relevant to you. The thing I miss the most about my ST after getting the F150 is the mileage that the ST was able to get. The F150 screw doesn't even come close.

Well here are a couple pictures of the new truck I picked up last night. It's kinda dirty right now cause I have to take it back on Monday for some things they weren't able to complete before I drove it hom last night.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The tress that are down in the background are a result of Hurricane Katrina.

Last edited by a moderator: