Hardware for Bed extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Griffiths

Reaction score
I just bought a used bed extender for my Sport Trac '04. It has the pins but no bed hardware. I have no idea what I am missing or need. Can anyone tell me? Better yet can someone take a picture of the bed hardware and email me? [email protected] I appreciate any help I can get on this!!! And, this is asking for alot I know, can anyone tell me where I can get these parts online. I hate walking into dealerships. I feel they are all trying to rip you off. Thanks :rolleyes:

I believe the parts you need are the pivot pins. They are part number W-707381-S900. they are avaiilable at Spartan Ford site sponsor, I beleive they are $7.60 each. They require a Torx wrench, I believe #45 to screw into side of bed. I believe there are some plastic covers over the holes where they go.They are self tapping screws. There is a metal type clip located on the center of the bed extender that slip over these pins.

When you say it has the pins, do you mean the locks that slide back and forth or the pins that the extender pivots on as in the picture? If the later, then your good to go, you simply need to thread them into the holes on the bed. They are self tapping bolts...

I didn't mean those pins you show. I thank you much for the picture. I t is much, much clearer now. The pins I was talking about, and thought everyone else was too, are the ones on the extender itself that push out and pull in with the big knobs. Somehow I thought there was more than this but seeing them, I know this is what I need. THANKS a bunch. Gee this is a great site. I am so glad I found it. I will contribute to anyone else that needs help if I can. Great site! :D:D:D

Latest posts