Harmony 676 Remote - SOLD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
Check link for specifics.

$60 shipped anywhere in the US.

Background story/possible issue

I replaced this remote because it wouldn't control my at&t set top box. The programming was installed for it, but it simply wouldnt work. It controlled all my other devices fine. So I'm not sure if it will accept new devices. So I'm offering a risk free sale meaning that if it doesn't control your items/doesn't work for you then I will refund all the money plus the return shipping.

I have the box and all the accessories except the software. It can be downloaded for free from logitechs website so that isn't really an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
The greatest Harmony remote on the planet if you have TiVO , IMHO. All the other Harmony remotes have button configurations non-condusive to TiVO. Since they don't make the 676 anymore, I've purchased a few backups on Ebay, since they seem to only last a little more than a year with heavy use. Do you accept PayPal?

Oops....forgot about this. I'll shoot you an email.......

My harmony controls my Tivo DVR and all of my other equipment.... including the wifes Roomba Vacume cleaner.... as it chases the cats into a corner... :)

If a device uses a remote it can be programmed to work with it... no problem