Has anyone had experience with an intake from KJ Motoring?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
I have ordered an intake from these guys and I have not recieved a tracking number as promised and no response from them yet re: this. I wanted to know if anyone else has had any experiences with them. Good, or bad. They're feedback cannot be read on ebay because they have made it private. Thanks in advance for any help.

A seller making thier feedback private is a big red flag for me. Why make it private? Is there something they don't want us to see?

With that being said, how long has it been? Did you pay with Paypal?

Tom

Paid with payal and he said he shipped via USPS on saturday. The thing that worries me is in his shipping details on the item description it says he ships via UPS or FED ex. Also, he said he would provide a tracking number upon shipping. I'm worried but couldn't resist the 75.00 (including shipping) price for the polished aluminum intake. I really hope someone out there has had a good experince with them. Thanks for any feedback.

If they shipped it USPS then it could take a while. I have had things shipped and I get an email with the tracking number. I go to USPS's site and all it ever says is that they were notified of a pending package. I do not know the company you ordered from, I just know that USPS lacks in communicating the status of their shipments.

Good luck with the intake. I hope you get it soon.