Has anyone Painted their outside mirrors?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris P

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has painted the outside of their mirrors to match the st's color, I'm really thinking about doing this, but havn't seen what it would Look like

here's my color

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it's been done. I just haven't any posts of it yet. I would think it would be done just as you would do the valance part of the vehicle. Probably would look pretty good on your color of vehicle also. Lighter colors may look alittle "off" with the black window seals and all. But with your darker color, it may blend in better. Be our lab rat and get it done and post pics. That way we can see what it looks like. (just kidding);)

There's also a white ST out there that has the mirrors painted. I know the owner did it himself along with the cladding. I think it's lowered too, but I can't remember who owns it.

Sean's:

[Broken External Image]:

-Heather in OC

Yeah, Patrick Pierbon I believe it is, has them painted. Blue like ours too.

Edit: Found his library. Here a link. Patrick, I hope you don't mind. If you do, just gimme a holler and I'll erase the link ASAP.

I really like that look, i think i am gonna be the lab rat and do it, i know a really good paint guy that fixed my truck when it got hit....hmmm:huh: