Hauling Mulch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe the mulch was wet, it was the beginning of last summer when I picked it up so I honestly don't recall 100%. Maybe the mulch on the bottom of the pile he scooped from was wet.

Tom, thanks for the picture. was that expensive to do? From the picture, it doesn't look too difficult to install...then again, it could be.

Marc

I hauled 22 3-cubic ft bags of cypress mulch from Lowes a couple of times last summer with no problem at all.

Let's see: 22 x 3 = 66 cubic ft

66 cubic ft / 27 cubic ft/yd = 2.44 yards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc,

I got the kit from Summit Racing. It took a few hours for the install, but the weather was nice and when you are outside working on a car, a cold beer comes in real handy.

The kit is by Airlift. Part number AIR-59534 Price of $179.69. I ran the hoses through the rear bumper out the holes in the rear licence plates. then I got two nice 90 degree elbows. Easy to fill.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Caymen...sorry for not responding sooner....things have been crazy with a new born at home.

I think I will do this...need to carry my dirtbike on a hitch carrier and the back end sags a little too much.

marc

This picture is the load of mulch I brought home last weekend. ST took about one bucketful from the front end loader. Seemed to ride Ok. I have aftermarket Monroe Reflex shocks

[Broken External Image]: