( have found )1-2 sport trac factory oem running board Mounting bracket with gray cover 2001-2002

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to buy $$ 1-2 running board factory oem mounting bracket with the gray plastic cover on it to mount on a 2001-2002 sport trac with gray bottom side panels { side rail mounting bracket only with gray plastic cover on it and willing to shiped to alabama): just bought a set of running boards here and>>> while in shipping > :btddhorse: UPS Damaged the box and lost 2 brackets :angry:....myke

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Myke. Mine are not here. It either grew legs and walked off or it went with the parts truck, which I didn't think it did.:sad:

ae153c2a31f4c2af37c94ba936411dea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, for the help & your time,*** surely someone on st site will have 1 or 2 extra step rail bracket. lots of sport trac running boards rail rusting out with good brackets left wanted**** still needing 1or2 bracket for sale 2001- 2002 sport trac side rail mounting bracket with gray plastic cover thanks again :driving:......:sad: myke

***** still looking to buy 1 $$ 2001-2002 sport trac running board mounting bracket ** needing 1 running board support bracket only with gray cover on it and I will pay extra for your time to mail or ship it to alabama.myke