headunit questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Gibson

Reaction score
Im looking for a headunit, single din, with bluetooth, front aux in, and at least one pair of preamp sub outputs, that is illuminated green. Does such a headunit exist? Id love one of the oem pioneers, from a pioneer edition or adrenaline, but they're hard to find.

Also, do they make double dins without dvd players anymore? I don't want the dvd player capability, but a touchscreen would be sweet.

Really unsure what I want to put in my st so far.

And does anyone know what size the screws that hold the bezel in are? Im missing both of them

I have absolutely no idea about the single-dins or even the screws. I got my Kenwood DDX516 installed by cartoys, but it's great! It has the DVD ability, but you most certainly don't have to use it... I don't. Mine isn't bluetooth, but I'm pretty sure that you can get a DDX516 with a bluetooth adapter. That, or you could always get a Kenwood DNX516.

21f645dee00cfa94593b2dbff826fada.jpg

I have absolutely no idea about the single-dins or even the screws. I got my Kenwood DDX516 installed by cartoys, but it's great! It has the DVD ability, but you most certainly don't have to use it... I don't. Mine isn't bluetooth, but I'm pretty sure that you can get a DDX516 with a bluetooth adapter. That, or you could always get a Kenwood DNX516.

21f645dee00cfa94593b2dbff826fada.jpg

Pioneer & their Premier brand makes some single din units that you can select/customize green illumination with bluetooth, front aux in, and at least one pair of preamp outs.