Heart Throb dual exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found dual exhaust for the Sport Trac called Heartthrob.

http://www.realtruck.com/heartthrob_deep_tone_cat_back_dual_exhaust_kits/R142345P1C1T.html

Was wondering if anyone was running this? And if it sounded good?

Someone here has it,dont remember who. They are rear mounted glass packs. In my past experiance. Rear mounted glass packs do sound deeper than ones before the axle and tailpipe. Except for 4 banger ricers. nonthing helps rice...:lol:

Im your guinea pig...ummm member:rolleyes: lol

i have them on my 04 trac. ill tell you this much people hear you coming with them on,

they do sound deep,but they are loud. the only time they aren't loud is when they are hot like after driving 50-60 miles .

if i had to do it over again i wouldn't.

i don't even know if they will pass NJ motor vehicle inspection,if they don't ill put a muffler on and change the tips.

if i can ill put a sound clip up in the next couple days.

karl

I installed this kit on my 05 and I am loving how it looks and how it sounds. It's ok for the money I spent on it.Just keep in mind that You have to cut your muffler off, I did not know that. In the end it all about how much money You want to spend. If you have any more question I do not mind helping you.:D

Allycat1 do you have any pictures of your exhaust fom under the truck? I'd like to see how it was run. Thanks

Latest posts