Heavens! World is comming to end!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biznaga

Reaction score
This morning, in Sierra Vista, AZ, at a motel park lot, I spotted a GASP! ...a black St from Washington State with a U-haul trailer attached.

Is this an omen? ;) :eek: :lol: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
With everything else in the world going on...I'm expecting the sun go black and the moon go red...and all the final words to be said....:eek:

My Mom says the end is very near. She is stocking up on food, medicine, gold, guns and ammunition. I consider her to be pretty smart-- now I am getting worried she might be right.

Whoa...I saw an older explorer towing a U-Haul trailer this morning. I-66 Eastbound, 5:40am. Scary indeed...

C2,

The thing is U-Hual most times refuses to rent to Explorer and Sport Trac owners due to some lawsuit that was put against them. There have been MANY anti U-Hual threads and petitions. :)

When I need to rent a trailer I get it from MWR on base. Cost me a lot less then Uhaul ever would, it is just a plain black or white trailer and is in a lot better shape then the UHaul crap. Don't know what I will do for trailer rental when I get out of the military though. Ryder and Penske have them, but you have to also rent a truck from them to pull the trailer....