Help,I need parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Swartz

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. This is my first posting. I recently purchased a Sport Trac for my wife. It is an 01. Is this a Gen 1 truck . She loves this truck,its her baby. Yesterday she wrecked it:cry:. She pretty much took out everything on the drivers side. We are going to fix it:banghead:. I am looking for 01 parts

1.left front turn signal

2. left fender

3. gas door

4. left tail light

5. rear bumper complete

Any help you can give on where to find parts other than ebay and Craigslist would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of stock tail lights from my '04'. The rt one has a scratch, but the left should be fine. I'll check when I get home from work tonight.

Dave, you will find quite a few body parts at fordpartsfast.com also. And to kind of answer dreman's question, yes, the body of the 01 to 05 are pretty much identical as far as the fenders, panels, lights and so on. Colors, interior designs, and some dash parts may differ slightly, but overall the Gen 1 truck is the same. Some others here may have a slightly different take on what I am saying, but that's okay, because here we all share and help each other:supercool:. You have come to a very helpful website designed (Todd Z!) and maintained by some very knowledgable people and owners and former owners of this very hip truck/suv. Enjoy!:banana:

Used parts will offer you the best value and, as mentioned, Car-Part.com is the easiest way to locate those. By fender, do you mean front or rear/bedside?

Burkhart Automotive Inc USA-IN(Greensburg) E-mail 800-933-3805 has a 2004

:worthless:

Thanks guys for all the help. I did use the car-parts website. I found all the parts I needed. After further review of the damage I am going to need a fuel door assy. That seems the one thing I am going to have to get from Ford. Steve M I am going to give those guys at Burkhart Auto. a call to see if they have the fuel door. I may replace my bed side also I havent decided yet. Thanks for the offer hdt but I ended up buying everything from a yard locally using car-parts.com. What condition are your lights in? Can you send me pics And what do you want for them shipped?

Latest posts