Help - Looking for 7 bolt rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
So my friend has a 2004 F150 with the Heavy Duty package. They crappy thing is that he has a 7 bolt pattern on his rims and can;t find anything anywhere for aftermarket rims. Anyone know where he could find them. He would love a Black rim with maybe some small aluminim or chrome accents. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I didn't really earch much. I was just trying to get you close. If you enter the exact model F-150 he has, I would be very surprised if tirerack doesn't have them.

Good luck...

I searched Google, found many posts concerning folks with 150s and the same problem, and then came across one poster who was going to go with these rims. Google has a lot of information and many folks have the same problem.

For example:

Centerline makes a ton of stuff for that pattern and they are super high quality forged wheels to match that increased capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly, is it using an F-250 wheel?

Maybe a search for an F-250 wheel will find the wheel that fits.

Tom

Big D....

Being an owner of a salvage yard,,, I get this phone call often.

however, I am betting you have a 8 lug. The hub cab is made so good it looks to be the rim itself.

Take a closer look and then get back to us..

coastie. Sorry man but it is a 7 lug. its apparently a ford exclusive and only on the heavy duty f150's and the f250s.... its rare.

Hey Big D, once of my buddies had the light duty F250 back in high school, I think it was a 98 or 99. He lifted the truck and had a hard time finding wheels too. I have been trying to get a hold of him, but if I remember right, he ordered his rims from 4 Wheel Parts. They were a little expensive, but he didn't have much of an option. I think Ford pulled a GM for a few years there...kinda dumb if you ask me.

Brett

A friend of mine just had his rims powder coated.

He chose to do them in black, but other colors are available.

They can even do accents in another color if wanted.

They really look awesome and wear like iron.

Just an idea.

0589-8877 17x8 Polished 7 on 150 Acorn 0 mm 4 1/2 N/I 3040 lbs. 25 lbs.

so far this is all i have found. $190.00 ea. 3 days away .

Last edited by a moderator: