HELP ME PLEASE ASAP

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Thompson

Reaction score
just did the mod to leave fog lights on when high beams are on. I did everything like the project said but now i have no high beams (or brights) Its an 04 xlt thanks in advance

Did you choose the project for the '04 and '05 ? There are 2 different projects there.

edit; if you used the right project. Do a search for firedog. I think he ran into the same problem. Dont remember if he fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did run into the same problem and after a while I did fix it. I cant remember exactly what happened but from what I recall I misread the project and I connected the wrong wires at first and once I realized it I connected them as they should be and they still did not work. I finally realized that the wrong connection had caused a fuse to blow, once I replaced that fuse it worked fine. I use the high/fogs combo all the time now driving at late night and they are awesome, anyone who rides with me comments that it is the brightest lights they have seen.

I am still trying to figure out what I need to do to make the fogs go out when switching to low beam thus they would switch off along with the high beams when meeting traffic.

Latest posts