Help Please!! Driver's Side Turn Signal Light??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowell Salud

Reaction score
Aloha ST World!!!

I need troubleshooting advise. My front driver's side signal lights will not work. When the hazard switch is engaged, all but front driver's side works. At night, side markers lights up, but no blinking when signal to turn left is used. Also I noticed, on the instrument panel (when hazards engaged) only the right side arrows appears to be blinking instead of both arrows for left & right. I checked for fuses, but no blown fuses. Could this be a case for a bad relay switch/fuse. All of your imput is greatly appreciated!!!!

Happy Holidays,

L.S.

Tilt your column to a different location. If it works you have the same issue many others have had. The wire harness is just a bit short and it actually separates the terminals thus stopping the electrical flow. As a result, no light(s) work when you operate the turn signal.

As mentioned above, if you do a search you'll find many many posts about this issue.

use your tilt and move the steering wheel up and down a few times. it may clear up. but there is a problem with the wiring harnes.