HELP....Please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Spiegel

Reaction score
I cant get the panel wiith thewindow switches off the door. I am trying to repalce the the speakers in the front doors and the #$%& will not pop off as shown in the project. My St is 2005

Can somebody help me please??

Did you get all the screws out? (even the ones under the door handle?) Those were the ones that gave me trouble till I saw them. Or do you have the panel off but want to move it completely out of the way? I just worked around it. (left the window switch hook up.);)

The ST in the project is an '01. I think the redesigned the door panels after '02. If your are like the '03, I think the switches are mounted from the underside. To remove the door panel, I had one screw at the bottom of the door panel, and two under a plate under the door handle. Then I used a flat-tip screwdriver to pop the plastic push rivits that hold the panel in place. For the front door panels, lift up, then out. There is a plastic hook by the rearview mirrors that will break if you pull outward.(I broke both of mine);)