hey guys

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCREW iffic

Reaction score
well i'm still alive!:wacko: long time no see..lol well as you old timers know i was getting my wife a new 300C awd chrysler. well she also decided she wanted the house redone. and we got the esitment on just the kicthen $65k! lol so she told me to wait off on the car. worst part is we had the dealer all ready to take our order and all. oh well..hopfully this spring we will have a better idea of what the house will cost(hopfully it will be done by then) so we are still planing on the car. it just got pushed off again.

but on the good side of things. my super crew is doing well. sitting at 27,300 miles and havent had anything done except had the front speakers replaced because somone(me hehe) blew them. just been doing regular oil changes and maint and shes running/drving great. hopfully soon i'll get a billet grill for her and some clear croners. then after april i will do the exhaust and intake and some paint mods and headlights/taillights. we'll see.

oh and no snow here yet. but they are saying sat night into sunday.. my fingers are crossed!!

anyway hi guys!

Been wondering where you were Screw. Thought maybe you went into hibernation or something.

Don Monkeyboy, i think your thinking of somone else..lol

thanks guys..atleast i'm still somwhat known..haha it seems like this site has REALLY grown with a ton of new members! congrats to rich and everyone on that!

BTW that new '07 ST looks great. except for the IRS i really like it. + its bigger with a V8 thats allways a plus!

anyway you guys have a good weekend.

... I think... I think... Yes, I can just see Screw'iffic in the reflection of the mirror.. so your not just a legend!!!

Welcome back Screw, I too was wondering where ya ran off to... thought maybe you skipped town and bought something else :)

Glad to see your doing fine; take care!!!

Josh

actualy not me in the pic. i was in the pass seat..lol

thanks josh..i just wanted to stop in and say hi. sorry to hear about your ST hope everything works out for you.:)

and nope..i'm still in love with my screw!:wub:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts