Hey Jeff C - Are you ready...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Branch

Reaction score
for some football? I notice in one of your pictures your ST is parked in the lot where we tailgate. In your picture you are at space number 114, if you walk over to the trees and find space number 260 that's where I'll be. I'm hosting about 65 WSU fans this weekend plus our usual 20 or so. Come by. I'm smoking 40 lbs of ribs and doing a country boil with 20 lbs of shrimp.

I'll be camping there fri night as well if your out. My ST should be parked under the trees with a utility trailer attached.

WAR EAGLE!:D

Alright, how late on Friday? I got work til 9:30, on Friday and from 9am-1pm on Saturday, but I'll definitely drop by.

I'm camping at my tailgate spot so I'll be there all night. I'll get setup around 4 p.m. fri and won't leave until around midnight Sat night. And they say were crazy over football in the south :wacko:.

Lol, you're one of the sane ones. I love driving down Donahue on Wednesday afternoon, since they open the fields to campers at 3:30pm on Wednesday. People wait at Walmart til 3:30 so they can be the first ones there and get a good spot.

I've gotta say...AU has the FINEST women in the SEC...other than in Gainesville, of course ;)

[Broken External Image]:

See what I mean!

Latest posts